A reminder [or for some, the first notification] that the next Women’s Networking Breakfast is on Wednesday, 12th June.
Our breakfast events are available to all women regardless of their work situation i.e. whether you are a woman-with-your-own-business or work-for-a-boss; whether you have an income-bringing-hobby or are a stay-at-home-mom – all are welcome!
Join us and you’ll have the opportunity to enjoy some me-time while chatting to like-minded-women, enjoying a great breakfast and listing to the pearls of financial wisdom shared with us by Kirsty Scully.
All guests receive a fantastic goody bag and stand the chance of winning one of at least five lucky draw prizes.
Please see the event details below – and please note the booking and payment arrangements.
Date and Time:
Wednesday, 12th June 2013
08h30 for 09h00
Shop 7A, Central Square
Central Buildings, Pinelands
Core Wealth Managers
Cost is R145 per person [no membership fees, but payment is required upfront].
To secure your place, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and transfer your payment to the account below:
Mowbray Branch – 200309
NB – Please Note:
- Numbers are limited [both minimum and maximum] – so booking is essential.
- Bookings close at COB on Monday, 10th June – and all payments must be received by lunchtime on Tuesday, 11th June
- Cancellations received after Sunday, 9th June will still attract payment.
- Cash deposits at the bank will attract a R16.50 cash deposit fee.
- No cash accepted at the venue, unless by prior arrangement.
See you then! We so looking forward to hearing from you.
Michelle Longman and Jeni Pike
072 288 4705