Hello Networking Friends
It’s been a while since we last got together so I’m happy to say that our next Women’s Networking Breakfast is on Wednesday, 24th July.
Our speaker is Laetitia Hayes who will share her story with us viz. “Being Large to Living Large: How I lost 75 kg’s … and am now living life to its fullest.” I have known Laetitia for a very long time and am incredibly inspired by her motivation and determination to improve her well-being and lifestyle. As every picture tells a story, you might like to see her transformation below:
A reminder that our breakfast events are available to all women regardless of their work situation i.e. whether you are a woman-with-your-own-business or work-for-a-boss; whether you have an income-bringing-hobby or are a stay-at-home-mom – all are welcome!
Join us and you’ll have the opportunity to enjoy some me-time while chatting to like-minded-women and enjoying a delicious breakfast. All guests receive a fantastic goody bag and stand the chance of winning one of at least five lucky draw prizes.
Booking and Payment Details:
Date and Time:
Wednesday, 24th July
08h30 for 09h00
Shop 7A, Central Square
Central Buildings, Pinelands
Cost is R145 per person [no membership fees, but payment is required upfront]. To secure your place, please email email@example.com and transfer your payment to the account below:
Mowbray Branch – 200309
NB – Please Note:
- Numbers are limited [both minimum and maximum] – so booking is essential.
- Bookings close at lunch-time on Monday, 22nd July – and all payments must be received by lunchtime on Tuesday, 23rd July.
- Cancellations received after Sunday, 21st July will still attract payment.
- Cash deposits at the bank will attract a R16.50 cash deposit fee.
- No cash accepted at the venue, unless by prior arrangement.
So, until then … warmest regards to you all.
Michelle Longman and Jeni Pike
072 288 4705