When I have too many things to do and don’t know where to start, I start with a delicious cup of coffee …
… and …
… as Jeni Pike and I have learnt … INTERESTING THINGS HAPPEN OVER A CUP OF COFFEE!
So, please join us at our next Women’s Networking Breakfast to allow these interesting things to happen. It’s is on Wednesday, 28th August. More details at the bottom of this post.
What are the Women’s Networking Breakfasts?
The breakfast events are an opportunity to network-with and support other like-minded women whether they are women-with-their-own-businesses, women-who-work-for-bosses, income-bringing-hobbyists or stay-at-home-moms.
The event provides these women with an opportunity to engage with other women, swap business cards and success stories or share difficulties. All guests receive a marvellous goody bag and stand the chance of winning one of at least five lucky draw prizes. Furthermore, by attending the event, you will receive a database of all the people that attended the event that you are then able to “work” with.
I’m interested in networking but unable to attend; can I still be involved?
We’ve been approached by a number of networkers about the possibility of being engaged in the network even if they cannot attend events. As a result of these requests and by popular demand, we have the following non-attending-option:
Benefits and Costs:
- You / your company / your product will be promoted by Jeni or me during the course of the morning.
- You will be included into our database that lists all the attendees for that event and you will also receive a copy of this database.
- You may add your business cards / pamphlets / samples, etc. into the goody bag which will ensure you are promoted even more when Jeni discusses the goody bag contributions.
- R100 per person per event.
- Booking and payment arrangements will be the same as if you were attending the event.
EVENT DETAILS + PAYMENT ARRANGEMENTS
Date and Time:
Wednesday, 28th August
08h30 for 09h00 [we aim to finish by 10h30]
Café Nouveau, Shop 7A, Central Square, Central Buildings, Pinelands
Cost is R145 per person [no membership fees, but payment is required upfront].
Mowbray Branch – 200309
NB – Please Note:
- Numbers are limited [both minimum and maximum] – so booking is essential.
- Bookings close at lunch-time on Monday, 26th August – and all payments must be received by lunchtime on Tuesday, 27th August.
- Cancellations received after Monday, 26th August will still attract payment.
- Cash deposits at the bank will attract a R16.50 cash deposit fee.
- No cash accepted at the venue, unless by prior arrangement.
See you then!
Michelle Longman and Jeni Pike