Passionate about the administrative field, Michelle offers on-site training to assist PA’s and administrative people to upskill within their work environment.
As an advanced user of Microsoft Word and Microsoft PowerPoint and an extremely good intermediate user of Microsoft Excel, Michelle also offers one-to-one training on these software packages.
She is also available to speak at events with her favourites topics being Time Management and Stress Management.
Having worked in the administrative field since the late 80’s, Michelle is well experienced to assist executives and companies with all aspects of admin support including but not limited to:
- Ad hoc admin support – printing, scanning, errands, insurance claims, data capturing;
- Diary management – scheduling of meetings and workshops, proactively moving meetings to manage priorities effectively;
- Documentation – creation of documents, reports, presentations as well as editing and proof-reading;
- Finance support – account reconciliations, preparation of expense documentation and payroll;
- Travel bookings – flights, car hire bookings, hotel reservations [including the negotiation of corporate rates], visa applications.
Work is managed on a virtual basis although meetings and briefing sessions can be attended where necessary. Rates are based on the work required and can be managed on a retainer-basis, at an hourly rate or per project.